WELCOME TO MY SPOT!


About Me

My photo
MY NAME IS NNEKA AND IM A SENIOR AT HIRSCH HIGH SCHOOL

Monday, February 2, 2009

a unique person

an unusual character who lives in my neighborhood is a boy. i dont know his name but he lives at the end of the corner of laflin. he is unusual to me because he's always lookin out the window watching me n my friends. there was one day in the winter we was standing on the corner. he was looking out of the window playing the buziness saying yeah its ladies night. me n my friends were lookin like is he serious. we walked away like he was crazy. everytime we walked passed he was hanging out of the window. even when it was cold. one day in the winter he had on a hoodie with no shirt. his hoodie was unziped 2. and he always wore sunglasses. so thats a unique person in my neighborhood.

No comments: