WELCOME TO MY SPOT!


About Me

My photo
MY NAME IS NNEKA AND IM A SENIOR AT HIRSCH HIGH SCHOOL

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The funniest Thing i've heard

Today in lunch my play brother told me the funniest story. yesterday he left school before the actual time we were supposed to get out. then he got on the bus thinking it was all good. he was riding and riding but he was sitting on the back of the bus. then the bus stoped at state and he said guess who got ON the bus. i was saying was it one of his friends that he always make fun of. he said no it was my mamma. he say i was on the back of the bus squenting down finta cry my eyes out. he said he got off the bus before his stop and walked the rest of the way home. luckily she wasn't looking. it was so hilarious to me i started to buss up. OOH my god that was a close one. i bet he'll never do it again.L.O.L

No comments: