WELCOME TO MY SPOT!


About Me

My photo
MY NAME IS NNEKA AND IM A SENIOR AT HIRSCH HIGH SCHOOL

Monday, January 26, 2009

"Goals and Changes"

the goals and changes i'd like to make for second semester is i really dont have any but one change. a change i would like to make is trying to get my grade higher in ms jeffersons class cause i cant seem to get higher than a "C" i do all my work and all my projects and i still got a C. i've had a C since progress report and i should have a "B" right now so i feel that ms jefferson is playing with my grade. i only got one change and no goals because i pass all my classes and at im supposed to do. but i do have one goal and it is to graduate because just because i already have 24 credits im not going to start slacking off. if i do then i can still fail because i have to still pass the second part. so my goal is to keep up tha grades.

No comments: