WELCOME TO MY SPOT!


About Me

My photo
MY NAME IS NNEKA AND IM A SENIOR AT HIRSCH HIGH SCHOOL

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

if you recieved any sum of money as a gift. what would you do with it?

say on christmas as a total from my whole family i recieved 2 thousand dollars. first i would buy my mother some jewelry, like a white gold or gold ring because her birthday is in january. then i would go shopping, i would buy alot of gym shoes. i like to wear air force ones and jordans, but i want to try other pairs of shoes like recks, pastries and different brands of nikes. i would buy a couple of outfits from man alive jimmy jazz and a couple of other stores. then i would buy the matching ring, earrings, and bracelet to white gold chain i got for christmas in 2005. then i would buy my immediate family something. after my family i would buy my boyfriend something. then the rest i would go out and blow it.

No comments: