WELCOME TO MY SPOT!


About Me

My photo
MY NAME IS NNEKA AND IM A SENIOR AT HIRSCH HIGH SCHOOL

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

my ride




once upon a time i was riding in my royal blue range rover, it had royal blue leather seats with hot pink stitching and it had queen murda mook in the head rest.well i was with my boyfriend mookie, my brothers mario and buddy-yo, and my best cuzin lamar.it was the summertime and we was taking a trip to wisconsin delles.we was riding and riding listening to lil wayne and a bunch of slow songs.the windows was rolled up because i had my AC blasting. well when we got there i had a red charger waiting for me cause i didnt want to run my range rover out. well this time i let mookie drive because i was tired of driving and plus you have to let the man drive sometime.then after we were coming back from wisconsin delles we rented a escalade and drove it to las vegas.we had a blast and next time we go i should have a stretch hummer and a chauffer.

4 comments:

JuJu's World said...

Those are two of the prettiest cars that you have on your page your car sound raw as hell to

MRS. ROWELL said...

NICE CARS AND WHY PINK? EVERYBODY LIKE PINK!!!

Middle School Prepies said...

I'm yo cousin how you just gone leave me out of yo road trip

Middle School Prepies said...

thank you