WELCOME TO MY SPOT!


About Me

My photo
MY NAME IS NNEKA AND IM A SENIOR AT HIRSCH HIGH SCHOOL

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

what tv or movie stars would you like 2 invite to your birthday party?

if i had a birthday party, im assuming it would be my eighteenth birthday party. my birthday party would be in a really hot spot. the tv/movie stars i would invite are first lil wayne, then chris brown,beyonce, keyshia cole and her family,fabolous, the dream,T.I., t-pain, soulja boy and gucci mane. the others i would bring would be tyler perry, jaleel white, angelina and brad pitt, and tyreese gibson. at my party all of the rappers/singers will be performing.i would bring these people because these are the people's music i listen to and watch on tv daily. apparently they appart of my everyday life so why not invite them to my birthday party.

No comments: